When you call Longcroft School and wait to speak to the main reception, you will initially speak to one of the following members of the Communication and Information Team, depending who is on reception duty:
- Mrs Bligh (Support Service Officer - Data and Information)
- Mrs Block (Support Service Assistant)
- Miss Lunn (Support Service Assistant)
- Mrs Liversedge (Support Service Assistant)
- Mrs Nixey (Support Service Assistant)
- Mrs Robinson (Support Service Officer - Exams)
- Mr Snowden (Support Service Officer - Communications, Work Experience, Educational Visits)
- Mrs Taylor (Support Service Officer - P.A. to the Headteacher)
They will ensure you or your message is forwarded to the requested or most appropriate member of staff.
The school phoneline is open in term time between 8:15am and 4:15pm.
To report a student absence to Mrs Fleming (Attendance Officer), please call the main office before 8.55am and select the appropriate automated option when prompted.
For all other enquiries you can get in touch with us by phone, email or by visiting us in person. We will aim to respond to email enquiries within 48 hours.
If you need to get in touch urgently please call our main office and we will be glad to help.
Longcroft School and Sixth Form College
East Riding of Yorkshire
Headteacher: Mr I. O'Donnell
Telephone: 01482 862171
Fax: 01482 398291
If you require a paper copy of any information on our website, please call us and we will arrange for a printed version to be sent to you free of charge.